Marriage Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

restoration

Guest
In Jesus name, I destroy witchcraft charms, witchcraft sex, witchcraft division, and mind control off my husband ###. I bind up the powers of the witch ### and seal them up in her; not to hurt her, but that her soul may be saved. I send arrows of God into both their hearts in order to destroy false love in both ### heart and ### heart and lust, delusion, and confusion in ###.

God restore the love back into ###’s heart for me. Destroy division out of my marriage and bind unity into my marriage. Place a hedge with thorns around ### to keep ### from him, in Jesus’ name. Amen

Luke 1:37

“Nothing is impossible with God.”
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV )



Let’s Pray…Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that the person who sent me this prayer, all my family, friends, especially me, myself, and I will fall more in love with You and love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can think, dream, pray, ask, or even imagine. Amen, so be it, and it is so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Cancel divorce of ### and ###. God soften our hearts and restore our marriage. Heal us and help us reconcile. Help us to communicate lovingly. Help us to listen to each other and make our marriage better.
Replies
11
Views
206
Thank you lord for giving me this time to place my pray Lord IAM tired and fill with burden I surrender all my problems into your hand. lord please touch the heart of my wife ### to turn home give her the realisation that her husband is waiting for her return please lord set her free from the...
Replies
13
Views
272
Heavely father please restore my relationship with my husband let we have not been tallking for a while and its is all my fault because of hurtful things i said to him please God let him forgive me and and may you restore our marriage. Let him not go astray in this period trying to seek peace of...
Replies
10
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,366
Messages
16,787,488
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom