Physical Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter dee140
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dee140

Guest
Please pray for my mother ###'s healing from C diff infection & diarrhea. Pray for my mother's healing to maintain normal blood pressure & normal heart rate & normal potassium. Pray for my mother's healing from asthma, wheezing, and COPD. Pray for my mother's healing from blacking out spells and dehydration. Pray for my mother's healing to stay alert & be strong. Pray for my mother's healing to maintain her feeds from a feeding tube. Pray for my mother's healing to keep from going in and out of the hospital.
 
Dear Father, please bless them with healing from any diseases. Please give them perfect health. Please use their life to be Your instruments in glorifying Your name. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
I am with you in prayer. Be strong. Our God is great and able to do miracles. Lord, we are your children. Heal our mother. Thank you Jesus.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV )

Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that I will love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can think of or imagine.

PS: Dear Lord,

Because I believe and know for a fact …Jehovah, my God desires to bless me through His Son Jesus Christ, my Lord, Savior and Redeemer. Jehovah has promised to supply all my needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus, today and everyday I declare that:

I am blessed with a with an ravenous, unquenchable, greedy, huge love for God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. I am blessed with God’s supernatural wisdom and clear direction. • I am blessed with creativity, courage, ability and abundance. • I am blessed with a strong will and self-discipline. • I am blessed with a great family, good friends and good health. • I am blessed with faith, favor and fulfillment. • I am blessed with supernatural strength and divine protection. • I am blessed with an obedient heart and positive outlook. • I am blessed when I go in and when I come out. • Any curse or negative word that has ever been spoken over me, is broken right now, in Jesus’ name. • Everything I put my hands to do now and in the coming years will prosper beyond my expectations. And the same blessings I just spoke over my life will flow to the person who sent me this e-mail. We are blessed in Jesus’ name. • I declare that with God, ALL things are possible! Amen. So BE IT!

Always speak blessings over your life daily, each and every day!!!

U-R-Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me for healing from High blood pressure, chest pain and ulcer. for comfort, and peace for my family.
Replies
13
Views
181
Please pray with me as something is wrong with my liver. I am so scared but know with the power of prayer god will perform miracles. When 2 or more people come together and pray for the same thing it will be done. Please prayer warriors pray for me to wake in the morning and be healed. Please...
Replies
13
Views
215
Please pray for my family. My ###-year-old daughter was just diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver, and we're praying for healing. My ###-year-old grandmother fell on concrete today, was knocked unconscious, and we don't know how serious her injuries are. Thank you for your prayers. ❤️
Replies
13
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,417
Messages
16,787,841
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom