Let Go

  • Thread starter Thread starter sara
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sara

Guest
I need help completely letting go of my ex and we both need help healing. I want to get married rather than stuck on my ex. Thank you.
 
May the lord heal you and give you peace.

May the lord heal you and give you peace.
 
I pray that the Spirit of God will bless you with divine wisdom, total salvation and the humble spirit to walk in the light of God for brighter and better future in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Heavenly Father, please hear and grant your child heart's desires. May there will be healing for both of them. Please strengthen her faith as she is going through a tough times. May you will bring her comfort at this moment. Bless her plans and guide her as always. This we pray in Jesus' name, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, I come before you today with a weary heart that is yearning for ###. I really wanted us to be together before but you took him away from me. I know its for a good cause but please. I want the yearning to stop. I said 3 months ago here that I wont pray for him anymore yet here I go...
Replies
11
Views
169
Dear God I come to you in the wonderful name of Jesus, I know it's been a while since I last prayed God but I know you've been with me always, lord my heart is aching and broken after the hurt I caused my ex girlfriend I loved a couple of years ago, it hurts lord knowing that she is now happy...
Replies
11
Views
243
LIFE IN I LET GO OF MY CATS TONIGHT WITHOUT CRYING IT ISNT GOING TO WORKOUT I ACCEPT IT THAT THRU DONT LISTEN TO ME THEY DONT STAY INSIDE GREATLY I CAN URGENTLY LET GO OF THEM I GREATLY FIND THEM A NEW SAFE GOOD HOME GREATLYYY URGENTLY. SATAN ISNT GOING TO STOP AND I DONT WANT THEM IN THE...
Replies
5
Views
86
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom