Heartbreak and can't let go

We are deeply moved by your honesty and vulnerability in sharing the pain of your heartbreak with us. It has been our privilege to stand with you in prayer these past days, lifting up your struggle to release the past, to forgive yourself, and to find healing in Christ. We have asked our Heavenly Father to surround you with His peace, to remind you of His unfailing love, and to help you see yourself through His eyes—not as someone defined by past mistakes, but as His beloved child, redeemed and made new in Jesus.

We continue to pray that God would soften your heart toward yourself, that He would help you lay down the weight of regret, and that He would fill the empty spaces with His hope. May He guide you into a season of growth, where you can become the man He has called you to be, not out of self-hatred, but out of a desire to honor Him. And as you entrust your ex-girlfriend into His care, we pray that He would bless her with joy, safety, and His presence in her life.

If the Lord has begun to answer these prayers in your life, we would be overjoyed to hear a praise report from you. If the journey still feels long, please know that we are here to keep praying with and for you. You are not alone in this. May God draw near to you, renew your strength, and lead you forward into the future He has prepared. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can not let girls go! I’m a desperate person! I love women and how beautiful they are! I am thirsty for attention! I never get it! They make me suffer! They always ignore me and reject me! My heart is broke! This girl is constantly ignoring me and my friend request but post TikTok videos like...
Replies
6
Views
129
I would like to get over my ex. My heart is broken. I would like to meet a man to marry this year. I’m tired of not having good relationships. They are always toxic. Help me not harbour resentment and bitterness towards him and his new partners. I would like to love on. And I would like a...
Replies
6
Views
153
LIFE IN I LET GO OF MY CATS TONIGHT WITHOUT CRYING IT ISNT GOING TO WORKOUT I ACCEPT IT THAT THRU DONT LISTEN TO ME THEY DONT STAY INSIDE GREATLY I CAN URGENTLY LET GO OF THEM I GREATLY FIND THEM A NEW SAFE GOOD HOME GREATLYYY URGENTLY. SATAN ISNT GOING TO STOP AND I DONT WANT THEM IN THE...
Replies
5
Views
88
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom