Peace

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gemini
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gemini

Guest
I lift up my brother-in-law and sister-in-law. May they find peace in their marriage. I pray that he changes his ways and sees that what he is doing to his body by taking medications and drinking is not what God wants. Please Lord, change his heart. Give her patience and guidance with this situation.
 
I pray for your ###-in-law and ###-in-law.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need urgent prayer for A HUSBAND WHO LACKS COMPASSION that BREAK HIS WIFE snd break in the home and marrige Need urgent intervention in my marrige for god to bring godly conviction to my husband from all Of his wrong doing and to take to be God fearing man husband needs to be for his wife...
Replies
7
Views
114
Prayer for my daughter and son-in-law. We all live in the same house, and today there has been much division and stress. I have overheard my son-in-law berating my daughter since this morning. He is psychologically abusive, and regularly gas lights her - I have asked for prayer for my daughter...
Replies
12
Views
246
My son seemed confused with his meal choices tonight. Lord saturate him with Your perfect peace, calmness satisfaction and contentment right now and every moment of his life. Lord I ask that You remove all spiritual attacks, word curses, witchcraft, anxiety, frustration and negative habits that...
Replies
12
Views
441
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,292
Members
648,921
Latest member
Chraurlainran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom