2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

J
  • Locked
i am unemployed and need a job desperately, i need it to fit in with my hours and has relatively good pay. I am also having strong strong feelings for this girl who is at my church, and i have done for a while now, she knows i like her and she said she likes me as well, but i can't go on like...
Replies
1
Views
183
T
  • Locked
Yesterday I was accused of something at my job and was left to go home and not sure where to go with this situation because this could ruin me or cost me from ever getting a job. This is going to hurt us financially because we were already having financial problems before this took place...
Replies
3
Views
234
dr.vijay
D
A
  • Locked
Lord I am praying here for ### and myself to become financially debt free. In the mighty name of Lord Jesus in the Holy Spirit of God.
Replies
1
Views
219
U
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for acceptance and support in a family situation involving religious beliefs and a marriage.
Replies
2
Views
231
LoveJoyPeace
L
  • Locked
Lord Jesus have mercy on me a sinner. Lord I thank you for all my answered prayers. Full Glory to God for all my answered prayers. I am humbly grateful. Lord I am praying here for my ### and myself to become financially debt free. In the mighty name of Lord Jesus in the Holy Spirit of God Amen.
Replies
2
Views
224
H
  • Locked
Please pray for all my fellow Filipinos who are in the middle of flash flood right now in many areas here. The floods are so high that they have to stay on the top of the roof for many days because there is another typhoon now. Lots of provinces are in high flood now; many kids got sick because...
Replies
4
Views
385
dr.vijay
D
T
  • Locked
I ask for prayers for myself (I facilitate a prayer group but am ashamed to ask for help of people who know me). I have lost my job and have been looking for work, outside the home and also making plans to start a little home-based business. At the moment I do not have any income whatsoever, and...
Replies
3
Views
274
Tinadee
T
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Replies
4
Views
203
R
  • Locked
Dear Lord Jesus please bless the ### family in their time of need. They just lost the head of their family their father. Please bless all the sisters and brothers cousins and grandchildren please help heal thee minds and hearts because I know it hurts. Lord please shine down on ### children and...
Replies
1
Views
199
I
  • Locked
Hello There, I need Help, I lost my Wife two months Ago and, I do not know what to do or not but One day I dreamed that Her Soul is captured by some Black Magicians. I am in great depression for that if it is true then she will never pass away; she needs my help but I can't do anything. What I...
Replies
3
Views
263
Ineedhelp
I
Back
Top Bottom