Thank You For The Prayers.

  • Thread starter Thread starter anna943
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anna943

Guest
I want to thank all my Brothers and Sisters in Christ that prayed for my Grandson. Things went well for him in Court. Now I am asking that you will pray that he will ask Jesus into his heart and turn his life around.
 
I pray that the miracle of things going well with ### in the Court matter, will open his inner eyes to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of his life today. I pray that many convincing miracles will take place on daily basis in his life, in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
I am in total agreement with this prayer request in the name of the Mighty Lord Jesus Amen.
 
Dear Jesus please cover this young man with Your most precious blood. Take away his heart of stone and give him a heart of flesh, so that he will accept YOU as his Lord and Saviour. We ask this in Jesus name. Amen!
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV )

Let’s Pray…Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that the person who sent me this prayer, the one who wrote it, all my family, friends, especially me, myself, and I will fall more in love with You and love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can ask, pray, plead, beg, think, dream, or even imagine. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

Pass This Prayer On To Everyone You Know…Let’s Keep It Going….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Dear Lord,

Because I believe and know for a fact …Jehovah, my God desires to bless me through His Son Jesus Christ, my Lord, Savior and Redeemer. Jehovah has promised to supply all my needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus, today and everyday I declare that:

I am blessed with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love for God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. I am blessed with God’s supernatural wisdom and clear direction. • I am blessed with creativity, courage, ability and abundance. • I am blessed with a strong will and self-discipline. • I am blessed with a great family, good friends and good health. • I am blessed with faith, favor and fulfillment. • I am blessed with supernatural strength and divine protection. • I am blessed with an obedient heart and positive outlook. • I am blessed when I go in and when I come out. • Any curse or negative word that has ever been spoken over me, is broken right now, in Jesus’ name. • Everything I put my hands to do now and in the coming years will prosper beyond my expectations. • I declare that with God, ALL things are possible in my life! And the same blessings I just spoke over my life will flow to the person who sent me this e-mail and everyone I am connected to. We are blessed in Jesus’ name. Amen. So BE IT!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
149
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
163
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom