Healing Of ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter carlo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

carlo

Guest
please pray for the quick and complete healing of my ### who has bad kidneys and may need dialysis. Please pray for strength and financial blessings as well for his family. Thank you very much for your prayers

Thanks be to God as well for the healing of the baby of our ###.
 
I pray in the name of Jesus be healed all kidney and diseases, I stop the work of Satan in your ### body and life. I cast out suffering diseases in the power of blood of Jesus Christ. Be comfort right now. In the mighty name of Jesus amen.
 
lord we ask you in the mighty name of your loving son jesus ,pls touch n heal this man. we are eagerly waing for the miracle, lord let this world should know that we are serving you with our whole heart. amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my sister ###, to regain her kidney functions and be released from dialysis. Thank all who pray with me for Father God to do what only he can. Let him bless her and totally heal her. Thank You.
Replies
13
Views
198
My husband has CKD that has just gotten worse every time we go into see the doctor, I would truly appreciate prayers for healing for his kidneys to stable or even to improve so that he won’t need dialysis or a transplant. I don’t have very many people who would pray for us so I thought we would...
Replies
13
Views
476
I am in need of prayer for my Mom ###. Please pray for her heart and Jesus will heal and restore her heart. Jesus will increase her potassium levels and heal her from shortness of breath and give her an oxygen tank and her on dialysis and potassium levels and heal her from shortness of breath...
Replies
10
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,292
Members
648,921
Latest member
Chraurlainran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom