2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

P
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I put all my problems in your hands and hope you can give me a miracle. Lord, I know I might ask sometimes for too much or for things I don't need, but Lord, I really need a prayer. You see the tears in my eyes and you see how much I hurt, so Lord, I pray to you to please talk to my...
Replies
3
Views
245
Janella2631
J
2
  • Locked
Please God help us to protect our nation, need to help our ### and ### who affected the typhon in ###, God thank you you soo good to me, always there in my side to protect me and my family
Replies
3
Views
211
Janella2631
J
B
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you that my mum yesterday commanded the spirits that are so ahrmful to this family to leave my sister who has been the bully all this while. She commanded everything to leave and prayed for and declared the breakthrough. I know you heard her, we can feel the change. And we...
Replies
2
Views
199
Love1
L
S
  • Locked
Please pray for my fiance's mother. Only one week ago she went into the ER for a suspected bowel obstruction only to learn she has cancer and it's terminal. She is fairly young and this is so unexpected. We are hurting so bad.
Replies
2
Views
201
Janella2631
J
J
  • Locked
I ask and pray that everyone's prayers be answered and that God's Divine WILL BE DONE FOR THEM. I also ask/pray that all of my bills, my spouse's bills and our families' bills are paid off in full real soon and that we get a big financial breakthrough and come into a lot of money. In Jesus' name...
Replies
0
Views
180
jidealexander
J
A
  • Locked
My close friend ### is in ICU, has sepsis, had a heart attack and kidney failure last night. I'm very concerned she won't make it. She's ###, has ### sons and a grand daughter. She is a wonderful friend and human being and I am praying for her recovery.
Replies
3
Views
694
S
A
  • Locked
MY PRAYER IS THAT MY LORD GOD/HEAVENLY FATHER WILL CONTINUE TO BE AND REMAIN AT THE CENTER OF MY LIFE. MY PRAYER IS THAT HE WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS ME WITH A CLEAN SLATE AWAY FROM SIN & TRESPASSES. MY PRAYER IS THAT GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS ME WITH HIS FAVOR AND MERCY SO THAT I WILL RECEIVE A...
Replies
1
Views
337
  • Locked
Jesus I thank u for giving me a way when I thought there was no way. Thank you God for loving me, after being laid off from work in July you open up another door for me with new employment, and an opportunity to save money and start my own child care center. I give you father the praise and the...
Replies
1
Views
237
K
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I offer you this prayer, to help ### with her current relationship situation. Please take away all the pain and hurt in her heart. Fill it with love, joy, patience, and understanding. Bless her and ###, so that they may never surrender to whatever challenges that come their way. Fill...
Replies
0
Views
205
kfrederick66
K
L
  • Locked
lord? why you turn your back on me? i'm not asking for riches, fame or anything that you can't do. i;m just asking for return of ### in my life, i know way she's living not the way you want her to as i;m living to together ### and i can and will live the way you want us to with your help. so...
Replies
1
Views
208
Back
Top Bottom