Need A Miracle!

  • Thread starter Thread starter smpleasants
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smpleasants

Guest
Please pray for my fiance's mother. Only one week ago she went into the ER for a suspected bowel obstruction only to learn she has cancer and it's terminal. She is fairly young and this is so unexpected. We are hurting so bad.
 
Dear Lord,

Please save that mother. Send your holy spirit and remove the illness and bless her with good health and happiness.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Dear God, I lift to you the prayer of this dear sister. Please grant healing to this mother. We know that you are the greatest doctor and healer, please touch her and renew her health once again. Lord, we give you thanks for everything You've done, everything You're doing and everything You're going to do. In the name of Jesus, we pray, with much love and thanksgiving...Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am currently facing 3 issues at the same time, I have a mental illness called schizophrenia and I am DEATHLY ill with it, there is no cure for it and I am extremely mentally ill right now, I am on medication for it that helps me a lot but it has...
Replies
11
Views
253
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have an extremely severe mental illness and brain disease called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it, I am in severe pain in my body without it, it is excruciating, off the charts, I can...
Replies
12
Views
196
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am having a severe problem. I stutter severely when I try to pray to God, I can barely speak to God, this has been going on for a long time now. Some times it is so bad I can't talk to God at all but I have to do it anyway because I must pray...
Replies
15
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,292
Members
648,921
Latest member
Chraurlainran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom