2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

C
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter ### to come home soon and to reconcile with us her family. She's been gone for ### months. She runaway, pray for her safety. Our home is never the same w/o her. Her siblings miss her. I'm in depression already. please guide me, her mom, of what to do. Thank u all for...
Replies
3
Views
266
penny
P
L
  • Locked
Please pray he does not think I am a psycho or crazy, not right in the head or anything serious, pray he believes I lied because of my insecurity and he knows he would do the exact same tonight for this prayer. Pray it gets realized tonight and tonight only. Amen.
Replies
1
Views
192
pray4peace
P
T
  • Locked
I know what God wants me to do so please pray that God's will becomes my will and that I will learn to live for Him and not for myself.
Replies
0
Views
296
thomas2087
T
P
  • Locked
SOME BAD PEOPLE ACCESSED MY PRAYER ACCOUNT IN A CYBER CAFE AND ENTERED SOME PRAYERS INVOLVING SOME RELATIVE NAMES AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS SINCE JANUARY 2010. I BELIEVE THEY ARE CONMEN WITH ATTACHEMENT WITH EVIL ASTROLOGERS. THEY HAVE BEEN BROADCASTING MY NAME IN THE INTERNET. I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING...
Replies
2
Views
197
Love1
L
K
  • Locked
need help in restoring my ###'s honor roll and get the teachers and staff to stop hazing my ###. they have taken his christian music from him, cutting his grades; he is a ### average student. pls lord dont let them destroy his future or his senior year. make them give back what they have taken. amen
Replies
3
Views
218
N
  • Locked
Hello, my name is ###. I am a 15 year old student in ###. Over the last 6 months, I have been suffering CFS. I have recently gone to the doctor to get a brain scan and the waiting list is very long. I am a born again Christian and I have been waiting and praying to get better while on the list...
Replies
3
Views
246
S
  • Locked
Dear Lord, please help ### through what she is enduring. Please provide her healing and solutions. Please enable me to best support her and do the right thing during this hardship. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
223
pray4peace
P
C
  • Locked
?'s I've been asked; what's my calling, what would make me happy, do I belong in the church that I'm attending? I need guidance, I need to hear God clearly.
Replies
1
Views
224
Love1
L
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Replies
2
Views
232
pray4peace
P
  • Locked
Dear lord I come 2 u father boldly and standing on faith and asking that you would please remove ### from my life who are an enemies to me lord and keep the ones in my life who bring me peace and joy in jesus name AMEN
Replies
3
Views
448
thomas2087
T
Back
Top Bottom