2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

G
  • Locked
Please pray for me because I have lost all hopes in life, because of a huge loss in business I am in deep trouble, I have to pay the loans I have taken but my earning is just hand to mouth. I tried all possible websites but in vain, now this is the last hope for me and my family. Please pray for...
Replies
2
Views
293
Love1
L
F
  • Locked
lord i want to be able to carry my baby
Replies
1
Views
200
F
  • Locked
bless me with a child Lord
Replies
3
Views
190
Love1
L
B
  • Locked
i want God to heal me of ### years tooth problem, that has taken a worst turn today. i need your prayers so that i will not lose my teeth because of tooth decay, pains all over my teeth and tooth crack. please i need your prayers
Replies
1
Views
197
B
  • Locked
please pray for ### cause ### am having a bad day because of this teeth problem. ### need divine intervention for ### to smile again, please pray for ### to be healed in Jesus name.
Replies
2
Views
171
Love1
L
S
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO SAVE OUR DAUGHTER AND HER CHILDREN AND OPEN THEIR EYES. THAT MY SISTER AND BROTHER WILL SEE THE TRUTH ABOUT HER AND WHAT SHE HAS BEEN DOING. IT IS ENOUGH NOW.
Replies
2
Views
249
Love1
L
S
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR US THAT GOD WILL PROVIDE US WITH $3.000 DOLLARS TO PAY OFF ALL OF OUR BILLS, THIS IS NEEDED. WE WERE ROBBED ON JULY 14TH THE GOVERNMENT OR THE CHURCH WOULD NOT HELP US OUT. IT HAS BUILT UP TO THE POINT WHERE IT IS OUT OF CONTROL. WE NEED THE MONEY OR WE WILL BE IN TROUBLE. WE...
Replies
2
Views
176
Love1
L
  • Locked
Lord, I feel so lonely right now and there is nothing I can do to get rid of these feelings. I feel like crying; I'm scared... I am afraid I am not able to survive until the next day. I'm stressed as I need to handle so many things. Tomorrow I will sit for an exam, but I couldn't concentrate on...
Replies
2
Views
287
Love1
L
  • Locked
I come to You Abba father, judge of all the earth & giver of all good things. Please take away my foolish desires & let me find life by walking with You.. I will do right & praise You by learning to respect Your perfect laws. My Adonai, please burn away all that is worthless in me that I may be...
Replies
2
Views
203
J
  • Locked
Please pray for the total restoration of my marriage and family after divorce ### yrs ago. I ask that you pray God will bring our prodigal husband/father home to us, his family and take him out of his current relationship where he lives with another woman and her family. I ask that we hear from...
Replies
1
Views
175
Back
Top Bottom