I'm Lonely, i'm Scared

Status
Not open for further replies.

onemorehope

Servant of All
Lord, I feel so lonely right now and there is nothing I can do to get rid of these feelings. I feel like crying; I'm scared... I am afraid I am not able to survive until the next day. I'm stressed as I need to handle so many things. Tomorrow I will sit for an exam, but I couldn't concentrate on my revision right now... and my ### tell me that there is an evil spirit in my house. This makes me feel terrified... What should I do, Lord? Why should I bear all this at one time? Please make me strong, Lord, cast the evil spirit away from my house, send Your angels to protect us, and make it possible for me to get through the exam tomorrow, Lord... I'm begging You, Lord, please help me feel relieved... in Jesus' name... amen.
 
Dear Lord,

Because I believe and know for a fact …Jehovah, my God desires to bless me through His Son Jesus Christ, my Lord, Savior and Redeemer. Jehovah has promised to supply all my needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus, today and everyday I declare that:

I am blessed with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love for God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. I am blessed with God’s supernatural wisdom and clear direction.
• I am blessed with creativity, courage, ability and abundance.
• I am blessed with a strong will and self-discipline.
• I am blessed with a great family, good friends and good health.
• I am blessed with faith, favor and fulfillment.
• I am blessed with supernatural strength and divine protection.
• I am blessed with an obedient heart and positive outlook.
• I am blessed when I go in and when I come out.
• Any curse or negative word that has ever been spoken over me, is broken right now, in Jesus’ name.
• Everything I put my hands to do now and in the coming years will prosper beyond my expectations.
• I declare that with God, ALL things are possible in my life!
And the same blessings I just spoke over my life will flow to the person who sent me this e-mail and everyone I am connected to. We are blessed in Jesus’ name. Amen. So BE IT!

U-R-Blessed,

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS
 
God I agree in Jesus name, lead her not into temptation and testing, deliver her from evil and give her all she wants, don't let her be alone, stressed and live the way she doesn't want to. Agree 100%. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'M SCARED..... PLEASE PRAY THAT I WILL BE OKAY... :(
Replies
10
Views
151
I’m scared that I won’t be able to find a job after months of looking. I’m doing my best and some days I’m so exhausted. I usually take a break and then resume the search. Right now I’m desperate. I ask in Jesus name for immediate help if it’s the Lord’s Will. Am I forgotten or too late??
Replies
7
Views
171
pray for my girlfriend ### i don’t wanna have a baby this young im not ready i js hope her period come on later or tmr bc im really scared.
Replies
9
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,358
Messages
16,787,424
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom