2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

L
  • Locked
Please help me pray to Lord Jesus Christ for a financial assistance so that I will be able to pay all my debts. I have been experiencing sleepless nights because of fear of losing my job. I have not been doing well lately because I was totally depressed with facing all my problems. My credit...
Replies
3
Views
198
J
  • Locked
I need a prayer. I have been lately really depressed and burned out. If I go on like this I will break and I don't know what will happen to me then. My relationship is on the edge of breaking down. My life seems to be just a big mess. Fighting, being hurt and upset and there is nothing positive...
Replies
3
Views
170
F
  • Locked
Lord God, our Father I am always worried about our financial situation, we need to settle fees for the school of our children, we need to settle our obligations in our landlord, other debts for our daily necessities... we need you Divine Providence, please help us overcome this stressful...
Replies
2
Views
186
S
  • Locked
praise the lord greeting in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ my name is ### im born and brought up in an ### family please pray for my wife we are serving ### in ### we are working as a ### we need financial support
Replies
2
Views
151
A
  • Locked
Today me and my husband are going on a date..he says he loves me but still wants the divorce..our final hearing is ###.. my husband says that too much has happened and neither of us could forgive or forget..I need the Lord today on our date to lead me to what to say or not to say! I need prayer...
Replies
2
Views
175
J
  • Locked
Dear Father, I thank you for this month... I think you forgiving my sins, please forgive all in Jesus' name. Lord Jesus be with me, guide me, protect me from all harm. Bless all at ###, the difficult people, guide them all, be with them, make them be good to me in Jesus' name. I thank you for...
Replies
1
Views
353
A
  • Locked
For I need lots of prayer today. ### and ###'s husband have their final divorce hearing ###..### wants reconciliation but ###'s husband believes too much has happened that neither of them could forgive or forget. But today they're going on a date...### needs God to lead ###'s path today and ###...
Replies
1
Views
295
A
  • Locked
mobil no ###
Replies
1
Views
206
W
  • Locked
Hi, I am asking that you keep my wife and myself in your prayers. We have been trying to have a baby for a long while and no luck. We are seeing a doctor, but it has been very difficult on us both. Please keep us in prayers. I also ask that you keep me in your prayers. Today I am going into a...
Replies
4
Views
271
D
  • Locked
Dear friends, I don't know how long it will take to get the answer of my financial debt to come over. But I strongly believe one day God will answer as you pray for ###. I still need to pay huge debts I feel it is difficult now to live the life. But trust the living God. He is my hope. Please...
Replies
3
Views
266
Back
Top Bottom