Please For ### Mental Health And Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jipvicious

Guest
I need a prayer. I have been lately really depressed and burned out. If I go on like this I will break and I don't know what will happen to me then. My relationship is on the edge of breaking down. My life seems to be just a big mess. Fighting, being hurt and upset and there is nothing positive left. I pray God for helping me to get back on my feet and make me feel positive and loved again. My relationship was like a gift from God for me but it doesn't seem like that anymore. I pray God to bring back that happiness and love into our relationship what was always there before. Thank you for praying with me. I really appreciate that. In Jesus name amen!
 
Father God who art in heaven I feel the pain I know the sorrow because I live it and deal with it daily. Please show mercy to this need. I pray for a mighty and powerful out pouring of your love on this matter. Amen
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name with all my heart, “That You will bless and encourage me to surrender all of me to You. I present and surrender to You my heart and my life. I surrender my thought life and appetites to You. Do what You need to do in me to make me whole in You. I give you permission to deliver me from me. Don’t let me be deceived. Don’t let me play the fool. If there is anything in my life that I place above my relationship with You, reveal it to me and do what You need to do to get my life in order. Help me get my priorities in order and keep my focus on You. If I have to say goodbye to friendships, relationships, or things in my life that You are not pleased with, I am willing. Lord Jesus help me and give me the strength to let it go.

Walk me back through my past and heal the wounds that are there. Heal me completely. Make me whole in You. Prepare me for what you have prepared for me. Make me ready for what you have ready for me. Show me the importance of and how to develop my skills. Show me how to always take God seriously, respect the things of God, and God’s Word. Anoint Me Lord Jesus when I am ready to do what You have called me to do. Teach me how to respect and protect that anointing. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. God do this for us all in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it!”

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net, www.encourager.us
 
Shephard please help this person to have happiness love and a reunited relationship to please themselves and God in his eyes. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please in the name of Jesus pray against the schemes of the enemy to bring strife and discord into my home and ### relation with her boyfriend. They have been dating for ### years and they are in college. My daughter dates to marry. They have been bickering and fighting lately and I’m scared...
Replies
9
Views
286
Suffering from a varicose vein and artificial vein become enlarged, my leg is bleeding causing fatigue and chest pains, Asking God to bless my health. I am embarrassed to attend the hospital. I don't have any insurance to for medical expenses. I need treatment with my health problems. A man...
Replies
10
Views
397
I need prayers. I asked my boss to borrow money. I have problems; may she borrow me that 15k, please. I have family problems and debts. God, please help me. I have big fibroids; the doctor wants to take my womb out. Please Lord, protect my womb; I still want kids. My relationship is finishing...
Replies
7
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom