2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

A
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and support for a family dealing with addiction, educational challenges, and personal struggles. The individual seeks healing for their spouse's addiction and assistance with academic difficulties related to ADHD and PTSD.
Replies
2
Views
222
  • Locked
"May God bless All! Please pray for God's divine protection over my family at all times, please also lift my youngest daughter up in prayer to be approved for medical help she really is in-need of it, she is fighting this ugly eczema that is causing a bit of stress, please keep on praying for...
Replies
4
Views
278
S
  • Locked
My wife is really in need of God's Holy Spirit to come and give her hope and life and help her see she has a good future. Also protection from attacks of the enemy trying to bring her down to scary places.
Replies
2
Views
161
S
  • Locked
I want you to pray for me so that my parents can get money to send me to the university and also for God's guidance throughout my life.
Replies
3
Views
177
S
  • Locked
Am ### which has not sail since for almost six to seven month now due to lack of contract from my company. I need prayer for a new divine sailing job,
Replies
3
Views
219
S
  • Locked
Am ### which has not sail since for almost six to seven month now due to lack of contract from my company. I need prayer for a new divine sailing job,
Replies
2
Views
164
A
  • Locked
praise the lord i am sending this mail to ask you people to pray for me to get me my cousin's old iphone in my hands. he has bought a new iphone 4 and i have my heart on his old iphone. i am shy to ask him directly but i am not sure whether i will ask him directly or not but, i want it in my...
Replies
4
Views
233
achayan
A
I
  • Locked
its been a week now and im suffering with depression and anxiety; i din't work for a week. im scared of everything; i can't sleep, eat or do anything. i pray everyday so god will give me my health back: please pray for ###...i just want to be healthy and have a normal life like evrybody else.
Replies
5
Views
227
  • Locked
Please pray that God's Presence increases in me as I seek him more and that the presence of Satan diminishes out of my life (Matthew 6:13)
Replies
4
Views
244
L
  • Locked
Please pray he knows I am sorry and believes I will never do it again. I will treat him well. God give him faith and hope in that and not to walk away or give up. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
161
Back
Top Bottom