2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

K
  • Locked
We are ### refugees who ask you a help
Replies
2
Views
178
  • Locked
Dear Lord, please save the job interview schedule for me keep on going and not canceled. Please let the job be for me. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
Replies
2
Views
169
B
  • Locked
I NEED GOD'S INTERVENTION AND SERIOUS BREAKTHROUGH FOR MY UPCOMING WEDDING ON THE 29TH OCTOBER 2011. 1. I NEED GOD'S PROTECTION FROM NOW TILL THE 29TH AND BEYOND 2. I NEED MONEY TO DO SOME MAJOR THINGS CONCERNING THE MARRIAGE a. MONEY FOR MY ACCOMMODATION b. REFRESHMENT FOR FAMILY AND...
Replies
2
Views
215
K
  • Locked
Sir we are ### family who are surviving in ### with out any help we went more place, Nothing but God guides us to you sir plse help us whatever you can as soon as possible sir .
Replies
3
Views
213
K
  • Locked
on August 18, I returned from a 2-week convention in ###, ### for my master's degree in mental health counseling. When I arrived back at home, my husband decided he wanted to get a divorce and I have been living this terrible nightmare since then. He had nothing to do with me for weeks and...
Replies
2
Views
181
K
  • Locked
Hi, sir we are ### refugees who are honestly requesting your kindly help. We are surviving in ### with out help. We were looking for your emails since a long time. Please we need your help thanks Please we are waiting your holy answers
Replies
2
Views
151
P
  • Locked
Please join me in praying for my husband's green card. It has been over a month now that we went for the interview and have not yet heard back from immigration. Please pray for a favorable outcome for him concerning his green card in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
170
P
  • Locked
Please pray for me!!! My board exams are next week Monday. I feel so unprepared and overwhelmed. I can't focus on studying and there is much to yet be covered. Please pray for unusual favor like Abraham had over me... I need to pass this exam and I believe that by His grace I can do it. Please...
Replies
2
Views
167
A
  • Locked
Please pray for my sister, ###. She has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Colon Cancer. She starts chemo on the 10th of October. She will have the chemo treatment every other Monday for 3 months. She will be traveling back and forth to a Cancer Center in ###. They will be working on shrinking the ###...
Replies
6
Views
452
M
  • Locked
please please pray for Samaritan purse to please please hire ### & ### this season, they have tried to get on for yrs, very good workers, out of work and in desperate need to get this job, pray God open door for them this season oct/nov, pray God touch human resources to hire both of them, pray...
Replies
2
Views
258
Back
Top Bottom