2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
  • Locked
I need prayer for my business to make money so I can support my family. Also, I am very depressed right now. I have just the worst feeling something bad is going to happen.
Replies
4
Views
387
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I praise you because of the promise of divine health and healing you've given those who love you. I curse the sickness that's attacking ###'s body and resist it on his behalf. I command the spirit of sickness, which is not of you, to flee right now in Jesus' Name. Your word says...
Replies
2
Views
217
Mikec
M
B
  • Locked
I would like prayer for a ### year old man named ###. He is having chemo for stomach and or colon cancer. He is my boyfriend's brother. He will be coming home to ### in a few weeks. He is very weak. Please pray for his recovery and for his family to find Jesus. Thankyou so much
Replies
3
Views
291
H
  • Locked
i need a prayer request for me personal needs in my life, 1, right now i need some money (### US dollars to help me build a home and starting a small studio as my business. 2, to meet my family difficulties in life. 3, i need prayers for ### and ###'s life to be in a condition.
Replies
3
Views
221
M
  • Locked
Please pray; we need as many prayers as possible. My ### was diagnosed with breast cancer 5 years ago. Since then she has been suffering with the fact that it has moved into her brain she has had many surgeries to remove the cancerous tumors there. She just found out recently it has now got into...
Replies
4
Views
265
D
  • Locked
Hi Every One May The Lord Answer All your Prayers& Comfort You Through The Rough Times/ Hopefully I find out an official starting date this week still waiting on that police clearance I'm Certain God Is trying to teach us all How To be more Patient Still Can't Get the bills paid but having no...
Replies
2
Views
196
C
  • Locked
pls. pray for my first day of work tomorrow. may i be able to focus on what needs to be learned and i may be able to get along well with my co workers. also, may God help me to remain peaceful each day. thank you God for my new job! Amen.
Replies
3
Views
562
P
  • Locked
Beloved brothers and sisters in Christ, I ask you today for prayer first and foremost for the many who post here and are in need of God's help. Collectively, we can send our powerful prayers direct to the Source -- God. For where two or more are gathered in prayer, Jesus is there with us! He...
Replies
2
Views
207
PrayerAngel
P
C
  • Locked
This is a job for the God who can do the impossible. The debts are staggering, and the money needed to live on from week to week is much more than my husband gets in social security, but I want to quit my extremely stressful job and stay home with my two grandkids and the dear little...
Replies
3
Views
204
  • Locked
I am in desperate need of prayer. I have an appointment tomorrow and I am feeling nervous. Please pray that my breathing will be ok, and that I have no pain. Pray everything works out good. In Jesus name I pray
Replies
1
Views
232
Back
Top Bottom