Cancer Recovery For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blackplm

Guest
I would like prayer for a ### year old man named ###. He is having chemo for stomach and or colon cancer. He is my boyfriend's brother. He will be coming home to ### in a few weeks. He is very weak. Please pray for his recovery and for his family to find Jesus. Thankyou so much
 
God bless this ### and give him your healing touch
 
Praying for recovery and for Christ to be revealed to those who seek him and those who are mentioned to have contact to love. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you pray for my mom to recover better when she's ever been before and be healthy and happy fearless and feel loved and pls to get recovered and be able to walk and talk and see and hear and eat and drink normally and live a normal lifestyle but a great lifestyle better than she's ever had...
Replies
11
Views
218
I had prayer requests over what looked like food poisoning - vomiting and diarhea. The next afternoon I went to ER, spent almost all afternoon there being medicated with IV. I had a good night sleep, and received an anti-diarhea medication as it hasn't stopped completely. I have a condition...
Replies
10
Views
149
For the past few days, I have been experiencing a very rapid heartbeat, and because of this, I sometimes feel shortness of breath. I kindly request your prayers for my healing and complete recovery.
Replies
11
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,164
Messages
16,784,925
Members
648,744
Latest member
Gileernard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom