Prayer Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mikec
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mikec

Guest
I need prayer for my business to make money so I can support my family. Also, I am very depressed right now. I have just the worst feeling something bad is going to happen.
 
As a Christian your words have power. If you're thinking something bad will happen, it will because you just spoke it into existence. God gave you the power of life & death in your tongue & you're speaking death into your business & life instead of speaking God's promises.
 
Lord help clear all fears and bless this company to create provisions. Amen.
 
```html
Child of God,



My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).



Let’s Pray[FONT:Papyrus]:[/FONT][FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT][FONT:Papyrus]God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It![/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]Encourager ###, LM, CS[/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister[/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]www.theencourager.net[/FONT] /www.encourager.us

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. [/FONT]
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greeting everyone in Jesus Name asking for prayer for God to come through for me and my kids. I dont know what we going to put on the table tonight. i am at a losss. my daughter is turning ### on ###, she purs a lot into me as her mother, and yet im empty handed. Dont know where i am evens...
Replies
10
Views
181
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. We found out yesterday that she has a brain tumor and severe lung problems. I am absolutely and completely devastated and broken. She had such a bad life before us and for...
Replies
11
Views
207
I'm lifting my spiritual brother ### who lives in ### who has been having health issues, his surgeon wants him to see an oncologist after he has an ultrasound. ### is ###, a father, son, brother, husband, uncle. i want to lift up his family to be encouraging and as his spiritual brother, i'm...
Replies
11
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,192
Messages
16,785,217
Members
648,774
Latest member
Ceemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom