Wildman

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrayingWithPower

Humble Servant of All
Heavenly Father, I praise you because of the promise of divine health and healing you've given those who love you. I curse the sickness that's attacking ###'s body and resist it on his behalf. I command the spirit of sickness, which is not of you, to flee right now in Jesus' Name. Your word says if we resist the devil he will flee from us & I'm resisting him in Jesus' Name. Your word promises that by Christ's stripes ### is healed and because Christ bore our sicknesses on the cross we don't have to take them now. Thank you, Father, for your promise of healing and divine health. I claim it right now for my son in Jesus' Name. You've kept him completely healthy for more than 9 years and I believe and praise you for continuing to keep him in excellent to the glory of God the Father. I praise you, Jesus. Thank you, Lord. Amen

Father, please send a fresh breath of Holy Spirit power, understanding, love & peace on all who stand in agreement with me for ###'s complete healing in Jesus' Name. I love you, Lord. Amen
 
Lord help this sickness and bring about healing. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 42:10: After ### had prayed for his friends, the LORD restored his fortunes and gave him twice as much as he had before. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 42:10, we see the turning point in ###’s story. After a long season of...
Replies
8
Views
197
Esther 4:16 : Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish...
Replies
11
Views
197
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalms 129:7 – “With it the reaper cannot fill his hands, nor the one who gathers fill his arms.” Extended Explanation of the Verse Psalm 129:7 uses agricultural imagery to express the futility of the enemies’ efforts against God’s...
Replies
9
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,192
Messages
16,785,217
Members
648,774
Latest member
Ceemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom