2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

J
  • Locked
I am a pastor, working in the coastal area of ### in south India. I face many difficulties in my ministry. I need one two wheeler for me to accelerate in my ministry.
Replies
3
Views
248
glenda
G
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Replies
2
Views
245
Praying
P
  • Locked
Please pray with me for a financial miracle. I don't know how I will pay my rent and all other debts this month, but I know God is faithful, please pray with me for a supernatural provision, in Jesus name,
Replies
6
Views
415
God is Able
G
S
  • Locked
PRAISE BE TO GOD.. This is ###..I want to do my studies in ###..so pray for me that God would provide me everything according to His riches in glory..to provide all my needs..praise God..Amen.
Replies
5
Views
301
steveaylmer
S
  • Locked
I am trusting that God has given me the best job out of the 3 interviews I will be sitting for in the next 7 days
Replies
4
Views
224
glenda
G
S
  • Locked
Dearest Jesus, please heal my mom, ###, ###, ###, of all cancers, tumors, diabetes, knee and back trouble, depression, evil attacks of satan with Christ's protection and restoration, heal ###. ###, ###, ###, all our family, friends, coworkers, enemies of all illnesses and injuries, leg...
Replies
1
Views
215
  • Locked
dear all please pray for my father & mother, they are ill. pray for me, i am on some problem. i want to live with my father, mother & with my ###. pray for ###'s father. he is seriously ill. i have a uncle named ###, he is ill. pray for him. our house caretaker ### who fall on an accident & now...
Replies
1
Views
195
  • Locked
Dear prayer warriors, thanks for praying for my financial condition. God has done a miracle by giving us ### today morning for my October expenditure. I still need ###. Please continue to pray for us in your daily prayers. Thank you and God bless you all.
Replies
3
Views
204
C
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, I trust in you for our financial and spiritual blessings on a daily basis. I trust the lord with the health of my family and praise you for your blessings. I ask that you would bless my client base to increase with people who need help in achieving their goals. I ask for patience in...
Replies
2
Views
209
C
  • Locked
Dear God, It is me your daughter standing in the need of prayer. It is not my mother, father, brother or sister but me standing in need of your help once again. Please God I have a national exam coming up this Friday. Please Lord Jesus, I beg you to perform like before. For you have not...
Replies
3
Views
318
Back
Top Bottom