A Big Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonia

Account Closed
Dear prayer warriors, thanks for praying for my financial condition. God has done a miracle by giving us ### today morning for my October expenditure. I still need ###. Please continue to pray for us in your daily prayers. Thank you and God bless you all.
 
### I am praying for your hopes and true needs. Amen.
 
Lord, we say thank You for this provision, bless the source and let there more, beyond what they ask. In Jesus name we have given thanks...amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wish to thank each and every person that prayed for ### for employment. He has got a job in America and we are all so thankful for answered prayers. God is so good. I pray that all persons needing prayers that their prayers are answered soonest. It's God's timing not ours. 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
7
Views
254
I want to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to our Lord Jesus Christ for the blessings He has bestowed upon me. Although I am still waiting for an answer to my previous prayer request to transfer to a new job in my corporate life, I am thankful for the small wins I've experienced...
Replies
9
Views
584
Dear God thank you for your help today. Jesus Christ my lord and Savior thank you for your prayers and blessings and help. I'm finally laying on my bed having a cold beer and a Jim beam and Sprite waiting for my AAA technician to show up at my house to replace the battery in my truck. God thank...
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom