2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

G
  • Locked
Dear pray our church has plan to plant two church by the year ###. And Literacy,Child relief project each ministry area to share the LOVE and CARE of JESUS to Local people.
Replies
3
Views
263
F
  • Locked
Please pray for peace in my home, and that I will not let things upset me that are said to me.
Replies
3
Views
205
P
  • Locked
Please pray for me. A lot is going on in my life that I seem to not be able to handle. I got in a fight with my ex who I still love very much. I also am having problems at work, my kids don't talk to me, my family don't talk to me, and I feel off a ladder yesterday at home and found out no one...
Replies
3
Views
254
L
  • Locked
Please pray my ### will be able to buy me a car and afford to pay the car insurance in Jesus name soon. Please God have mercy and understanding and help me out in this area. I don't want to wait too long. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
199
M
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): A person with a diploma in business studies and several educational certificates is seeking sponsorship to improve their life and support a youth club they have formed in their area. They welcome any individual or company interested in providing sponsorship.
Replies
3
Views
245
H
  • Locked
I thank You, Lord, that You know everything that we go through. Nothing can escape from Your all-knowing power. At this time, we are asking for a venue to gather Your people to worship You. We don't know how You are gonna do it but we completely trust in Your mighty provision. We declare Your...
Replies
4
Views
333
heavenisinmyheart
H
J
  • Locked
need an ###.
Replies
3
Views
176
  • Locked
Lord Jesus forgive me, I am a sinner, have mercy on me. Full Glory to God for all my answered prayers. Lord Jesus I pray that ### and I become financially debt free this year in the name of the Mighty Lord Jesus.
Replies
3
Views
242
M
  • Locked
I PRAY TO GOD THAT I GET A SPONSOR THAT I GET A JOB AND GET WELL
Replies
3
Views
217
V
  • Locked
Thank you God for making it possible for me to go see my mom in ###. Please watch over my mom, don't let her hurt, please don't let her be in pain. Watch over my wife. Thank you God, thank you. I believe in you. Thank you God, thank you.
Replies
3
Views
266
Back
Top Bottom