2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
please pray for mu business and God's blessing for bless others
Replies
2
Views
227
S
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband ###. Our marriage has been in trouble for a long time, I had my last straw in August and to make things worse I had already begun an affair. I have hurt my husband so deeply and I am very angry at myself. I have prayed so hard for God to show me the decision I need to...
Replies
5
Views
257
F
  • Locked
Please pray for ###, he is very sick. Thank you, ###
Replies
5
Views
227
FRHLPB
F
  • Locked
My Adonai, You are my place of safety & my shield. You always do right & Your decisions is always fair. All of Your teachings are truth & trustworthy. I won't forget Your teachings because You give me new life by following them. Make me wise enough to learn & to do what You have commands. Grant...
Replies
3
Views
233
S
  • Locked
Please pray for my son that his heart will no longer be troubled and that he can find what he is truly looking for.
Replies
4
Views
270
P
  • Locked
Please pray that GOD will help me and my ### get married. I am troubled..
Replies
1
Views
225
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, thank you for another day that we can uplift your wonderful name!! Jesus, right now I uplift every prayer request to you for we know that NO burdens is too heavy for you, because you are the Almighty God that truly loves and cares for us. "Come to me, all you who labor and are...
Replies
4
Views
282
D
  • Locked
oh lord of all creations, i want to thank you because you are faithful God, you deserve honour and praise for your marvelous work, oh lord almighty your holy words affirms to us that your love grace and mercies are unlimited to us. dear lord i dedicate my studies to you and my life, it you who...
Replies
4
Views
265
L
  • Locked
Please pray he will forget the other guys I mentioned, ###, ###, ###, and whoever else and please pray that when I spoke to him, he asked me question and I text back, please pray that he now DOES NOT feel threatened anymore by other guys or feel like he has no chance in getting with me, pray he...
Replies
3
Views
205
A
  • Locked
I am soooo worried!!!! please please pray for me. I have two exams in a couple of hours..and I am completely sleep deprived due to my studying, and my head hurts so bad that I can no longer function well. Please ask God, as I do, so that exams will only contain the information that I know very...
Replies
5
Views
281
Back
Top Bottom