Come To My Help My Refuge

  • Thread starter Thread starter denis
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

denis

Guest
oh lord of all creations, i want to thank you because you are faithful God, you deserve honour and praise for your marvelous work, oh lord almighty your holy words affirms to us that your love grace and mercies are unlimited to us. dear lord i dedicate my studies to you and my life, it you who choose that i join college, but devi seems to be so much against it, by your power of the blood that was shed by your son on the cross i pray you get to deliver me from that situation oh lord my God, like king David be my refuge and i will sing to you songs of praise, you tells us to knock, and you will open for us, oh LORD am knocking to your door now please don't be deaf to me, nor look my reciouness for it can't reap anything before your eyes but by your own grace and mercy consider my prayer, IN JESUS NAME I DO PRAY
 
Lord Jesus, I join ### and ask that you make a way for him to go to college. This is all we are asking of you, Lorf him today to unlimited resources that will enable him to study without worrying in Jesus name, amen!
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Let’s Pray…
Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that the person who wrote this prayer, the one who sent this prayer to me, all my family, friends, especially me, myself, and I will give You our hearts. May we all fall more in love with You (head over hills in love with You) and love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can think, dream, pray, ask, or even imagine. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

Pass This Prayer On To Everyone You Know…Let’s Keep It Going…..

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord please we ask for college to become a need we would like to have fulfilled here. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, thank You for bringing me to the end of this day. I'm so grateful that I made it through everything that happened today, and I'm trusting You with everything that's going to happen tomorrow. As I sleep tonight, go into every area of my life and give me hope Your word in Romans 12:12 says...
Replies
5
Views
177
You, oh Lord, are my refuge. You are God above all, and You protect me like a shelter. I rest in the truth that You will not allow evil to win over me Protect myself, ### and my 2 dogs from those wishing us ill 🙏 🙏🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏
Replies
3
Views
233
You, oh Lord, are my refuge. You are God above all, and You protect me like a shelter. I rest in the truth that You will not allow evil to win over me Protect myself, ### and my 2 dogs from those wishing us ill 🙏 🙏🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏
Replies
4
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom