Prayer That Do Miracle

  • Thread starter Thread starter shekhar
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shekhar

Guest
please pray for mu business

and God's blessing for bless others
 
I stand in agreement with ###. God bless his business and God's blessings to bless others. In Jesus name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, ###. I am praying so deeply for the miracle that I have been praying for everyday for to happen—what I deeply the deepest desire in my heart, happen the miracle that I am longing for it so much. I’ve been struggling with deep depression and heavy aches of worry, but I am...
Replies
9
Views
384
Hello, im ### and i was engaged to my fiancee in ### this year after our 1 yr of ldr (i live ### and he lives in ###) ive done a lot of unhealthy behaviours in our relationship and the last time he came w his family and i kind of ruined it with my emotions that took control of me. I hurt him...
Replies
11
Views
187
Please pray for me to do well at work. It’s my first week.
Replies
12
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,201
Messages
16,785,251
Members
648,777
Latest member
Doroilor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom