2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

C
  • Locked
I've been having bad thoughts and dreams lately about physically hurting my husband's "jump off". My husband is very remorseful and we are trying to work things out but I can't help just wanting to physically hurt her or for something bad just to happen to her. I pray that nothing happens to her...
Replies
0
Views
158
CKH1979
C
L
  • Locked
How thankful I am to be able to come to you today in faithful prayer and share my inner thoughts with you. God, you have been my friend and helper and I know you want what is best for me. So, now I pray for things that are important in my life. I pray for personal and private blessings of...
Replies
1
Views
201
S
  • Locked
Please dear lord in the name of Jesus be with my daughter ### today during her hearing, please lower your hand and rest it upon her head during this time, please be with her. Thank You dear Load in Jesus name I pray.
Replies
2
Views
152
A
  • Locked
get job in USA iam Indian carpenter mbil ### (Note: The phone number has been redacted to protect personal information.)
Replies
2
Views
152
N
  • Locked
Lord please watch over my family. I trust & believe you have a plan for me & my life. please help my ### to get a steady job & stay out of jail. watch over my ### & ### on their illnesses & help my ### to find peace.
Replies
2
Views
143
D
  • Locked
My husband ### has a family business that is hurting. Pray his hard work for ### years is rewarded from painting, fixing the logo and respect and financial restoration comes on him. Pray God's grace and blessing financially abound for my husband ###. it is an emergency to pay food and basic...
Replies
2
Views
161
T
  • Locked
I recently lost my job and I am scared. I have a ### year old and no help from his father and my family is not able to help me. Please pray to God with me that He blesses with another job soon and that I can keep my promise to Him to live my life right. I have learned a big lesson. I have...
Replies
2
Views
173
S
  • Locked
Please pray for me as I am still struggling financially due to lack of work and changes in job this past year. Please pray that I will be able to sell some items very soon in order to make ends meet again this month. Please also pray that I will get out of this rut and be back on track so I can...
Replies
2
Views
177
P
  • Locked
Dear Friends, There is a job opening at my husband (###) work. This position is in upper management. My husband works hard and dreams of moving into upper management opposition. But always overlooked for some reason. This is so discouraging to him. I pray if it be God's will that ### get this...
Replies
2
Views
168
H
  • Locked
Please pray for my Mom and dady who has a Heart Problem, Please pray that both of them survived it and sooner become strong! Thank you so much for those people who created these sites, God is good! Thank you for your prayers :)
Replies
4
Views
221
Back
Top Bottom