2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

B
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for the return of stolen money and mail, involving a family member who is an elder in the church. The request references a command from a prophet and seeks daily prayer for resolution.
Replies
3
Views
180
Praying
P
B
  • Locked
pray for the school children that they do well in school and get good grades
Replies
4
Views
174
Praying
P
A
  • Locked
I feel sad I was happy 20 min's ago a dear friend of mine called me she was crying and in need of some money. The thing is ever since I met her she's been battling cocaine/coke/crack use she was in Rehab for 2 months but only managed to stay clean for 2 days. She has two kids but obviously...
Replies
6
Views
208
angel*
A
J
  • Locked
My husband wants a divorce. He has agreed to marriage counseling; however, I feel he isn't fully committed. I believe there may be another woman involved that he calls his "supportive friend" who he talks to non-stop all day long. I am not sure what more I can do other than ask for prayers from...
Replies
4
Views
285
L
  • Locked
Please pray he contacts me. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
196
C
  • Locked
I applied for an advance on my Lawsuit case over five weeks ago, was supposed to only take 24 to 48 hours. It keeps dragging on. I need the money then and now. I am getting to the point that praying has me blue in the face, I have fasted in prayer on one occasion recently; it was for 36 hours. I...
Replies
3
Views
200
  • Locked
I am entering into a competition which will help me. All of you please pray sincerely so that God may grant me success and the desire of my heart of winning the competition. I don't want to lose. With God all things are possible. Praise His Holy Name. I will definitely publish the winning post...
Replies
6
Views
277
  • Locked
Well things improved for now financially, but still need direction or miracle over the next while to work things out with mortgage companies...! Please pray for guidance, etc., on that issue...! However, in the immediate time, my daughter had surgery last week and is recovering for the next 6...
Replies
4
Views
192
P
  • Locked
PRAY FOR ME TO ACHIEVE MY GOAL OF HELPING THOSE IN NEED OF BETTER LIFE IN GOD AND PARTICULARLY PERSONS WITH DISABILITY
Replies
3
Views
191
E
  • Locked
Lord God our Father in heaven, I just praise your holy merciful and gracious name forever. Now in the valley upon the mountains and always. I thank you for what you have done in my life, what you are doing in my life and ALL the things you are going to do in my life. I pray that I can continue...
Replies
3
Views
448
Back
Top Bottom