2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

Z
  • Locked
I have been struggling for two years doing any miscellaneous jobs available. However, for the last two months, things have hit rock bottom. Now I have been served with an eviction. My elderly mom lives with me and my son. All I want is a steady job so I can support my family.
Replies
1
Views
174
T
  • Locked
I am asking for prayer for me and my family. I am having problems with my legs and it's circulation and oozing. Also my weight and stomach. Thanks. Also prayer for strength and finances. My son's and my step daughter's. My grandchildren. Thanks.
Replies
1
Views
145
P
  • Locked
Please pray for me that I continue to walk in the will of God.
Replies
1
Views
158
S
  • Locked
Dear lord i pray with my whole heart and soul that you look after my dear mother in law at this hard time in her life... at the moment she is very very ill and requires and needs your support.. each and every day is a battle her liver is failing and she needs an urgent transplant she is ### on...
Replies
1
Views
174
H
  • Locked
I HAVE BEEN VERY ILL, PLEASE PRAY FOR ###, THESE TREMORS IN MY BRAIN WORRY ###.
Replies
4
Views
231
R
  • Locked
I will be sitting for my final exam next week on Diabetes eye care and I ask our Lord and Saviour to give me knowledge and understanding in this final exam next week.
Replies
1
Views
161
S
  • Locked
Its like bad thing after bad thing has been happening to me since July this year. The devil is doing his best to knock me down but I refuse to stay down. LORD I ask you for strength to keep me going, all the bad things that have happened to me please make them right Lord. I am facing a terrible...
Replies
3
Views
200
D
  • Locked
I want to request prayer for a young lady who was shot in the head accidentally and her name is ###. Also, I like to ask for prayer for me, I am in a hostile working environment and I am stressed out every day. They keep doing and saying things to me that make me shake and stress out every day I...
Replies
2
Views
165
Praying
P
J
  • Locked
I am here praying for help for my family and I to find a new place of our own. My fiance, my three kids and I are about to be evicted out of a family member's home due to my ### wanting to sell the house before Christmas. I have lost numerous jobs because I had to be home to care for my...
Replies
5
Views
197
Praying
P
A
  • Locked
Urgent Financial breakthrough. Sustainable jobs/ contracts. Own house.
Replies
3
Views
173
Praying
P
Back
Top Bottom