2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

B
  • Locked
God you know that ### is on my mind constantly. I wonder how he is doing and if he'll be home from the hospital soon. I know he told me he would contact me when he is ready but I miss hearing from him and communicating with him. God please let ### that no matter what condition he is that I love...
Replies
3
Views
232
B
  • Locked
God I feel that I am losing touch with reality each day and focus on things that don't really matter. I obsess too much about things that disturb me and feel as though I'm mentally deteriorating. I just want to feel ok again, find purpose in life and not worry over things I have no control over.
Replies
3
Views
565
L
  • Locked
Intimacy with the Ending is Proportional to Victory Now Prayerful Holy Spirit Mini Teaching Jesus Christ called Himself the Ending. And He spoke of the Holy Spirit saying, when the Spirit of Truth has come, He will guide you into all Truth and He will show you things to come. These are words...
Replies
1
Views
197
M
  • Locked
Pray to speak blessings over an abusive computer teacher who wronged me many years ago.
Replies
3
Views
311
J
  • Locked
Please pray that I pass my Nursing O.B. class and graduate on time. Thank You.
Replies
3
Views
196
L
  • Locked
Please pray that my husband ### has steady work for the fall/winter, he is a roofer and even if he has to travel it would be a blessing for us, we have ### children and I went back to school so I can't work much now and I am so close to graduating that it would be disheartening for me to have to...
Replies
5
Views
223
God is Able
G
K
  • Locked
I request that someone help me to pray as I pass this difficult year in my life after losing my best friend, my business going down, and having been attacked by thugs 3 times at my home and thanking God that every time those thugs came he gave me strength to keep them off. Please pray for me for...
Replies
3
Views
240
  • Locked
Dear Lord, please intervene on the job interview that will be conducted this afternoon. Please, if it is according to Your will, let this job be for me. In Jesus' name I pray. Thank You, Lord. Amen!
Replies
2
Views
292
daydream6459
D
O
  • Locked
i need God to help me in securing admission into ###....,....so many hurdles hindering me......my friend did get and am not been counted i want you all to assist me in prayers
Replies
3
Views
163
O
  • Locked
i need God to help me in securing admission into ###....,....so many hurdles hindering me......my friend did get and am not been counted i want you all to assist me in prayers
Replies
2
Views
165
Back
Top Bottom