2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

B
  • Locked
Lord, I thank you for bringing some peace into my home, it is the best present I have ever had in my life. Please keep it abounding in my home, and keep any peacebreakers in the family out and drive out any distressing spirits in them. I ask you to ensure that nobody gets abused physically or...
Replies
1
Views
277
J
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, thank you very much for making a way when there seems to be no way and opening doors of victory in my life, for the blessings that my brethren have brought to my family, for your continued love and support for us by increasing the life of your spirit within us everyday. All...
Replies
2
Views
226
C
  • Locked
Please pray for my immigration interview in a few days. My situation is complicated but there is nothing impossible for God. I need strength to continue trusting Him as my lawyer and to know that this battle is already won in Jesus name. Thank you.
Replies
2
Views
198
L
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband that GOD will heal him of prostate cancer. Also, that he will start eating to regain his weight. I know GOD is able. God bless you
Replies
4
Views
222
God is Able
G
  • Locked
hi all, pls pray for me to have faith n breakthrough, n willingness to do God want me to do. patience to wait for God's deliverance and God's plan to be fulfilled for my future and others' salvations (###, ###, etc.) thks for your prayers.
Replies
2
Views
166
A
  • Locked
i have been trying to conceive for more than one year the doctor says i have less egg follicle am so devastated and depressed. though i have a hope that God will bless me but when? please pray for ### because i believe God listens when two or more pray for a cause.
Replies
3
Views
198
A
  • Locked
My name is ###. I'm a single unemployed mom with 3 of the sweetest teenagers in the world. I have $0 income and don't qualify for welfare which is a limit in the state of ### and never received child support. I had surgery Feb of this year due to a work related injury and was fired the following...
Replies
5
Views
305
M
  • Locked
Please pray for my situation to change. I have many health problems due to uncontrolled diabetes, lost time of work, got evicted out of my apartment, lost all my belongings and furniture. I now live in a motel room for now until my money runs out next week. Just need prayer for strength to...
Replies
1
Views
252
T
  • Locked
Since I was on here on Sep. 28th asking for all your prayer, things have gotten worse. I'm at the end of my rope. I'm asking everyone to pray for me and my family. I feel like my strength is becoming so weak that I don't know what to do. I pray to God every night, but no answers come. Please I...
Replies
4
Views
250
A
  • Locked
I stopped talking to my sister three years ago because she was very bad-minded and selfish towards me. While growing up as kids, I would always have her on a pedestal. I did everything for her and worshiped her. As we got older and had kids, she became very jealous of me and always did things to...
Replies
2
Views
191
Back
Top Bottom