2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
My Adonai, Father of our hope and freedom. You are the love of my life. You are the living water. Giver of all good things, You are my only hope. Establish me to be armed with the mind of Christ & to be strong in Your Spirit. Help me to hide your words in my heart to fight & overcome Satan when...
Replies
3
Views
273
P
  • Locked
plz . pray bro. ### for his merged .
Replies
2
Views
201
G
  • Locked
My husband and I have great dreams, plans, and goals for our family and God's kingdom. However, our finances are not secure. I have been praying for my husband and myself to be abundantly and handsomely recompensed for over 5 years now. I will not give up the fight! My husband never got anywhere...
Replies
5
Views
380
God is Able
G
L
  • Locked
Please pray ### has the desire to think things through and figure them out that he belongs with me, take away all insecurity, all fear, all shyness, all uncertainty please and make him know that I will never ever reject him and will never ever treat him bad.
Replies
3
Views
282
P
  • Locked
prayer is power in christian Life .
Replies
3
Views
383
S
  • Locked
I request you to please pray for my school, i.e., ###, which has been established 1876. To keep safe my school from cruel hands. My family is fighting against these cruel hands. The management takes immature decisions and mismanagement is creating misunderstanding among students, teachers, and...
Replies
2
Views
386
C
  • Locked
My husband has a bad attitude may in Jesus name soften his heart. He had to take a lower paying job and this is the cause. May he keep this job and things work out and bosses and coworkers like him. He has lost too many jobs due to his attitude. He is paranoid, ###, and overweight so it is...
Replies
3
Views
200
N
  • Locked
Please Father God I pray for continued protection for my children... for clarity of thought for them... for a deep love of you in their hearts... and for people in their lives to enrich them... and protection from those who would try to tear them down and not build them up. In Jesus Name Father...
Replies
2
Views
230
C
  • Locked
I let someone get a car in my name with no insurance. Now the car is stolen. If the Lord would please bless me with finding the car in good condition so I won't owe $### that I don't have and my credit won't be ruined. All I want to do is take the car under my wings. Lord please.
Replies
3
Views
229
A
  • Locked
please pray for ###.. a broken heart and a shattered life is so difficult to deal with.. ### need His strength in ###.. ### need to start forgiving, first ###self and then others...### want to start fresh.. ### played with fire n now ### ### burned.. ### want God to help ### through this... ###...
Replies
2
Views
200
Back
Top Bottom