2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Help me to make a decision and stick with it. Thank you Lord for helping me through all of this. I never doubt your hand is at work in everything!
Replies
3
Views
166
E
  • Locked
Please pray for ###'s salvation. For our finances and my brother's as well. He has ### children and is in greater need than I, but I really need my finances blest as well. And please pray for the health of my self and my family. I am supposed to have surgery on my eyes to stop the bleeding but I...
Replies
2
Views
261
V
  • Locked
My wife lost a house she cleans weekly. Pray that she does not worry. Everything will be fine. God watch over her and do not let her worry. Pray for my mom while she is in the hospital. I talked with her last night, she is not in any pain, thank you God, thank you. Thank you God for keeping my...
Replies
3
Views
251
P
  • Locked
1. for ### to remove new g/f and come back to me to be my lover, husband and best friend 2. for ### and ### to come home to me and forgive me 3. for my job to get better at it, stop making mistakes, and keep it until I can find a new one 4. my loneliness 5. to find a therapist that can help...
Replies
1
Views
230
  • Locked
Lord Jesus I thank you for all my answered prayers. Lord Jesus I pray that ### and I become financially debt free this year. In the name of the Heavenly Father and the holy spirit Amen.
Replies
5
Views
268
God is Able
G
  • Locked
Lord Jesus have mercy on me a sinner. forgive me Lord. Full Glory to God for all my answered prayers. I pray for my place of employment to becomes heaven on earth all roun at the ###. I pray I become a permanant employer there in the mighty name of Jesus Amen.
Replies
3
Views
227
God is Able
G
M
  • Locked
Am in urgent so please forgive any grammatical mistakes. I posted a Prayer request asking for your help. Now am nearly without a place to stay, sleep. No job and now saving. Things are bad. My ### just told me not to come to his house on a certain condition. No one out there. Am sure I won't...
Replies
4
Views
256
God is Able
G
P
  • Locked
Please pray for me. Found out my ex ### who I love with all my heart and soul still has g/f and g/f got mad at him for talking to me yet. I am so depressed. I don't know what to do with my life and why God has felt like he left me. My kids don't talk to me, my ex doesn't talk to me 20 years with...
Replies
2
Views
260
M
  • Locked
Pray that all goes well with ###'s knee replacement surgery on ###.
Replies
2
Views
400
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Replies
2
Views
269
Back
Top Bottom