Various Prayer Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter paula0331
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paula0331

Guest
1. for ### to remove new g/f and come back to me to be my lover, husband and best friend

2. for ### and ### to come home to me and forgive me

3. for my job to get better at it, stop making mistakes, and keep it until I can find a new one

4. my loneliness

5. to find a therapist that can help me get over my situation

6. to find a job closer to home with more money

7. to keep my house and car

8. to get my car fixed

9. to find more Christian friends who can help me

10. to not feel so empty inside without ### who I still love very very much

11. to remove new b/f from ###'s life and he comes home to me asap

in Jesus precious name I pray amen
 
Father:
default_roll.gif
please solve all these problems and create a new balance in her life with all. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For ### to stay with us until at least January 2027 OR For us to Leave ### and move to the Western United States
Replies
7
Views
132
COPD and skin cancer prayer for a friend who has a mischievous cat that has anxiety and biting issues towards owner. Another friend who has brain cancer and weak bones. And would also like the release of his inheritance and wants to continue to be able to work. Another friend who needs an...
Replies
6
Views
236
I am isolated here and I'm in need to have opportunities to get away. A car and travel. I have mobility problems. I worry about winter here; it's even more isolated. I'm lonely. Don't see anyone. I need healing and I need good health treatment. I really need a vacation; haven't had one for...
Replies
8
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom