My Employment Prayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Account Closed
Lord Jesus have mercy on me a sinner. forgive me Lord. Full Glory to God for all my answered prayers. I pray for my place of employment to becomes heaven on earth all roun at the ###. I pray I become a permanant employer there in the mighty name of Jesus Amen.
 
Father God please let ### find a permanent employer.... please let your amazing will be done in her life so that she may live for you in the fullest. Bless her abundantly Father God... IN Jesus's Holy Name... Amen
 
Father help this job seeker to find a steady job and be happy and productive. Amen.
 
O dear Lord, please bless ### in all of her endeavors. I ask of You in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Team Could you kindly pray for our household that I not lose my employment this week Tuesday. That God would intervene in a big way and assist me with either continuance of my current position or a new job real soon. I am a breadwinner. Thank you. ### ###
Replies
10
Views
217
I ask that I be given grace and the opportunity to be more mindful and be given the opportunity to grow from the experience. I have had some life struggles and know God has been guiding me through these trials and tribulations and I was really reckless and selfish in my behaviors lately and not...
Replies
7
Views
256
Dear ### I greet you in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope this message finds you well and in good health. I am writing to humbly request your prayers concerning my employment. By the grace of God, I was initially employed by ### on a permanent contract for their project in ###...
Replies
10
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,774
Messages
16,780,884
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom