Am Broken

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfonabel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mfonabel

Guest
Am in urgent so please forgive any grammatical mistakes. I posted a Prayer request asking for your help. Now am nearly without a place to stay, sleep. No job and now saving. Things are bad. My ### just told me not to come to his house on a certain condition. No one out there. Am sure I won't perish. GOD can do the impossible. He can raise even stones to do something. But am depressed. I can hardly think. Please support me with your prayers and like the Bible says, he that gives receives in more measure than he gives. So as you pray for me, so you will receive intercession from Christ on your behalf. Thanks.
 
```html
Child of God,



My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God isable to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).



Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net /www.encourager.us



PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
```
 
Lord send help to the ### and may peace shine on us. Amen.
 
O dear Lord, please come through for ###. Please rush to give ### the help and the support ### needs. I desperately ask of You. In Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why has God make me suffer every day for years? And why won't my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ make my torment stop when I pray for it every day, all day? Please pray for ### and could you please answer my questions, possibly in a private message? Please. Have have tried everything.
Replies
5
Views
230
I will never lose faith and hopes. Please pray that I will get a job, start a business venture, be healed, meet the right ordained man soon, bless my parents and their health. Praying that the doors God wants to open are opening now. In Jesus' name.
Replies
6
Views
371
There are several people who harmed me emotionally, physically, spiritually, and financially. Father in Jesus name will you please expose the wickedness. They laugh at people’s pain. I feel like they got away with it and no one believes me 😞😞. I’m so broken I’m not sure that I can rebuild.
Replies
7
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom