Financial Prayer Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Account Closed
Lord Jesus I thank you for all my answered prayers. Lord Jesus I pray that ### and I become financially debt free this year. In the name of the Heavenly Father and the holy spirit Amen.
 
I stand in total agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name amen
 
Father God please be with ###... Please help them become debt free and be abundantly blessed. In Jesus's Name Amen.
 
```html
Child of God,



My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God isable to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).



Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net /www.encourager.us



PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
```
 
Lord thank-you for the gifts you send us. Amen.
 
Lord, in Your greatest mercy, please do ensure that this dear ### and her husband become debt free this year.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need financial prayers . My state taxes have not come In . Please pray they are deposited soon . Last year I got them on time. Pray hard they deposit so I can pay some bill and I am worried about paying and just not fully given it to God . Please pray with me and for my health but more so...
Replies
11
Views
182
My family and I are in urgent need of help with financial prayers. I either need 2 months rent, water, car insurance, car payments, internet "only means of communication" and trash or the money for first, last, security, 2 months car payment and insurance and a good job in a completely better...
Replies
9
Views
153
Please pray for me. I need a financial boost/blessing in my life. My rent has gone up x4 and my hours at work have decreased because of my disability. My partner doesn’t understand how mentally taxing this is on me because they don’t have any dealings with our home except send money. I handle...
Replies
8
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom