2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

D
  • Locked
NEED HEALING FOR MOTHER ### ### AND ### ### FOR HEALING AND DELIVERANCE AND THAT HE GET HIS MONEY FROM DISABILITY
Replies
3
Views
198
D
  • Locked
NEED PRAYER FOR FATHER ### WHO LOSSING HIS VOICE NEED A HEALING GOING BACK TO THE DOCTOR THURSDAY FOR HIS RESULT NEED GOD MIRACLE BLESSING
Replies
2
Views
187
A
  • Locked
First of all I would just like to say. I love the lord and no matter what situation I am in, I will always pray and fight with the lord by myside and try not to understand why I am going through what I am, but just accept that he is making me better and stronger. But, I would like to ask for...
Replies
2
Views
186
P
  • Locked
Hi I am ### yr old Christian husband/father of 2 lovely kids and am 95% deaf in both ears. 3 yrs ago I was only 75% deaf in both ears all my life. Am finding it hard on a daily basis to hear at work as Hospital orderly of 15 yrs (even with 2 aids-not deaf enough for cochlear implant) at home/in...
Replies
4
Views
226
K
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a husband who has left his family, asking for God to change his heart and bring him back home. The request includes prayers for God to guard his heart, remove negative influences, and guide him with godly people. The family misses him and desires his...
Replies
3
Views
214
M
  • Locked
I would like you to pray for my mother; she is diagnosed with cancer of the vulva. She did surgery and it came back, then she did radiation but it came back. Now she is trying a herbal treatment but it is so bad it is actually leaking out of that area. She is in constant pain. I'm asking for...
Replies
4
Views
206
  • Locked
Going to dentist they cancelled my on me last week. Please pray thing go good. Thanks and God Bless!
Replies
4
Views
235
D
  • Locked
PLease pray that I find a job as soon as possible. I am looking for a job as a ### in the evenings and weekends and also a job as a ### in a ###. I am very desperate I really need it now. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
4
Views
258
  • Locked
Pray that God will lead and guide me in the direction that He wants me to go in every area of my life. That He will bless me with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. That I will rest in His faithfulness. Thank You & God Bless.
Replies
4
Views
263
T
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Please pray for me, that God will show me a way to help get this 2020 Vision out. I keep sending out feelers, but nobody seems to bite; they all quote the verse about no one knowing the day nor hour. I know that I don't know the day of His arrival, but I only want to...
Replies
5
Views
271
Back
Top Bottom