Husband To Come Home Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kandi7rivera

Guest
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a husband who has left his family, asking for God to change his heart and bring him back home. The request includes prayers for God to guard his heart, remove negative influences, and guide him with godly people. The family misses him and desires his return. Thankful for God's care and love.
 
God is not through with him yet! I pray for guidance for this family and especially for this wayward husband to come home to a family who is hurting; God I pray that you place your chosen people to minister to him and in doing so lead him to his family; praying also that you save him from the wrath to come.

Give this family sweet peace as you work upon this case and help them to hold onto your unchanging hands in this difficult time. Let not mother falter along the way, but give her comfort and your grace and mercies in the hardest place. Bless them continuously; these and other mercies I ask in your name.

Amen!
 
Lord God I lift ### up to you. He has strayed from home, and his wife and kids miss him very much. Please put good Christian people in his path, and may he have an awakening of the holy spirit. In Jesus name I pray.
 
Lord help this situation and bless all mentioned with goodness and prosperity. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God’s. Will that a will get my car moving and get me home very quickly. We are due to take a trip and are already running late. Please keep us safe. The weather is beginning to get bad. Please calm my husband. He was very upset. He is overtired and not feeling...
Replies
9
Views
146
I've been in sober living for 3 years now and it's been a blessing to me but I am ready to find something of my own I don't have much money but I've been trying to save so I can afford to live somewhere else. Some of the women I live with are rude and hateful and I don't know how much longer I...
Replies
7
Views
186
Please pray that God helps me find a new home soon.
Replies
5
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom