Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Derrick

Guest
PLease pray that I find a job as soon as possible. I am looking for a job as a ### in the evenings and weekends and also a job as a ### in a ###. I am very desperate I really need it now. Thank you and God bless.
 
Here is one of you Lord who is jobless. I pray Lord Jesus that you will open doors of employment for him so he can take care of his obligations as he is desperate. Save him also as you fulfill his needs so he can tell someone about your grace and mercies upon his life. Cramp & paralyze the trap of the enemy that come up against him and I thank you for hearing this prayer and providing the jobs for ###. Amen!
 
Dear God, thank you very much for opening doors of opportunity to this brother. I see him being employed and his provisions were given. Thank you for the instrument / people around him who had helped him. Thank you too for your faithfulness of your promises to us for hope, peace and happiness. In the name of Jesus I pray, with much love and thanksgiving... Amen.
 
Child of God,



Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!”





Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us





PS: Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV )
 
Lord we can accomplish much through you. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going to put in for a job. Please pray that I can get it and it pays well. I really need a job.
Replies
10
Views
142
My job recently added new responsibilities to my and my coworkers' roles. These new responsibilities are very intense and I am concerned about remembering everything that they involve. I am also concerned because, for some reason, I have a very relaxed time on my job (which can be very...
Replies
9
Views
328
I was recently hired at a new job but there are a lot of problems that hundreds of the employees are having that the employer won't fix or acknowledge. This has made an easy, fun job turn into a nightmare. Unfortunately, I now have to consider quitting. I'm going to possibly start applying to...
Replies
6
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom