2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

O
  • Locked
i need God to help me in securing admission into ###....,....so many hurdles hindering me......my friend did get and am not been counted i want you all to assist me in prayers
Replies
1
Views
148
R
  • Locked
Please pray for my good friend son, ### for a liver healing or transplant.
Replies
4
Views
195
O
  • Locked
i need God to help me in securing admission into ###....,....so many hurdles hindering me......my friend did get and am not been counted i want you all to assist me in prayers
Replies
2
Views
177
O
A
  • Locked
please pray for my soul. im ruined beyond recognition and i want to end my life. please pray that God forgives me!! im too ashamed to enter His presence and pray for myself.. im a horrible sinner who has let all Christianity down. i dont deserve this gift of life. please pray for my family that...
Replies
9
Views
268
Arpana
A
  • Locked
Hey, If you would pray that my life gets less hectic, that I can take the time to enjoy the peace and glory of God. I have been studying and working and going to church and leading 8th grade girls. I just cry out to God that I need His hand and guidance during this hard time. Lord, I ask that...
Replies
3
Views
180
P
  • Locked
Heavenly Father I continue to pray for ### to be healed. Please ease his pain and suffering. Surround him with Your Love and May the Blood of Christ Jesus wash him clean and free him of the brain tumor, diabetes and depression. Thank you God. I ask in the name of Jesus amen
Replies
2
Views
180
O
  • Locked
Please kindly pray for me to work hard and do well in my studies
Replies
1
Views
166
R
  • Locked
father please help me...
Replies
3
Views
204
E
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for the restoration of a marriage, asking for love to be rekindled and for a third party to leave the relationship. The individual expresses a desire for reconciliation after a period of separation and seeks divine intervention for guidance and support.
Replies
3
Views
211
Janella2631
J
A
  • Locked
Please pray that God supplies All Of My Needs. Thank YOU . ###
Replies
2
Views
301
Janella2631
J
Back
Top Bottom