Tears

  • Thread starter Thread starter roberts1979
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord bless over this person today, show them what you want guide them in the right direction. Read Matthew 5:14 "be a light in darknes" ### loves you.
 
Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Bless me with the desires of my heart that are the will of God for my life. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect our relationship Lord Jesus and the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer.





As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister





PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.



*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1Samuel 15:22)



 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Prayer for Psalm 39:12 : “"Hear my prayer, Lord, and listen to my cry for help; do not be silent at my tears. For I am a foreigner residing with You, a sojourner like all my fathers.” Our prayer: Dear Yahweh, we come before You today...
Replies
7
Views
142
LIFE IN CANCEL PRAYERS FOR HOUSEBOAT I DONT WANT CHAOS FORGET THAT CRAP AND I JUST GET A 5TH WHEEL TRAILER WITH AN AC THAT WORKS GREATLYYYY SO SATAN DOESNT HAVE TO FOLLOW ME TO RUIN MY DAY NIGHT ANYMORE GREATLY EVER AGAIN GREATLYYY..LIFE IN MY COMMUNICATION GREATLYYYY HEALED JOY BACK WITH ME...
Replies
10
Views
133
Good morning, As I type this message I am in tears because I have no clear direction and my health is failing. I have to file bankruptcy in order to clear a debt that is insurmountable. Although I've been advised to seek godly counsel, there is none around at this time. There was a no-win...
Replies
11
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,774
Messages
16,780,884
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom