Studied

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omara Richard
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Omara Richard

Guest
Please kindly pray for me to work hard and do well in my studies
 
Praying for: Continued help in studies. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my studies. I have finals coming up and one exam that determines if I pass the class or not that I have tomorrow. I need an A 🙏🏼 i pray God gives me the guidance, confidence and strength to keep pushing through my studies so I can become the best nurse. Thank you so much for...
Replies
11
Views
160
Dear Lord please pray for me as I take my exam tomorrow. I have only had four days to study for this exam and even though it is not the biggest exam I do still want to pass. I have studied all the topics but have pushed myself very hard. Please pray for me that I am able to answer the questions...
Replies
7
Views
455
Brother please pray for my child who is ### yrs old , in grade ###and he doesn't write anything in school , at home he writes everything but i don't know what happens in school, the teachers have asked me meet the school counselors, I am really depressed and anxious hearing this and unable to...
Replies
11
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,774
Messages
16,780,884
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom