hiloveimhaley
Prayer Warrior
Hey, If you would pray that my life gets less hectic, that I can take the time to enjoy the peace and glory of God. I have been studying and working and going to church and leading 8th grade girls. I just cry out to God that I need His hand and guidance during this hard time. Lord, I ask that you grant me the knowledge to do well in school and to keep my head above all that is going on for I am barely getting any sleep with all my college credits and work hours. This last Friday and through the weekend I worked 21 hours. And did countless hours of homework to just try and catch up. Lord, I know why you have me so busy and I thank you for that. I know what you want from me right now, and I'm trying so hard to be faithful and be an image of you. Just like Matthew 5:14 says.. "Be the light in the darkness." I wear my bracelet every day to remind me. I know you are there hear my cries, Lord! I'm really taking a toll and need sleep and rest and more focus on you, Lord! All I want is you, Lord. PLEASE let me draw closer to you so I don't lose you again. I love you. Amen
