Decision

  • Thread starter Thread starter swimminginmuddywaters
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swimminginmuddywaters

Guest
Dear Lord,

Help me to make a decision and stick with it. Thank you Lord for helping me through all of this. I never doubt your hand is at work in everything!
 
Father God please help ### make the decisions that follow your will for ###'s life. Father God please bless this person... give them clarity of thought. In Jesus's Holy Name Amen
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Bless me with the desires of my heart that are the will of God for my life. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect our relationship Lord Jesus and the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net, www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1) no pain in my body and no stress 2) i need to make right decision between two options in the next hour connected to something, it will impact important things
Replies
9
Views
459
Lord please show me if this decision of mine is right and either help me to persist or guide me to adjust and release it not to be my way. Lord help me to keep my boundaries because these people act humiliating and like I am poor and stupid and incapable. It really hurts. I suffer from it for...
Replies
7
Views
101
Dear LORD GOD I’m coming to you to ask for prayer as I wait on a final decision on a new apartment I applied for. I ask for you to touch the hearts of the landlords to approve this apartment. Let them overlook whatever financial hurdles that could jeopardize this decision so me and my children...
Replies
8
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom