2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

C
  • Locked
Please may my husband /### be in a better mood and still be employed. Thanks.
Replies
3
Views
194
B
  • Locked
Please pray for my ex ###. His heart is so bitter and angry and he has turned to drinking pretty much on a daily basis. Although we haven't been together in weeks or even spoken much in that time, I am still concerned about his heart and drinking. My prayer is that the Lord would heal his heart...
Replies
5
Views
423
A
  • Locked
Please pray for protection against a co-worker named ### where I work. She believes that one of us will be chosen to be fired and has started a virtual war regarding this issue. It has got to stop and I am finding out that this person is not a friend of mine as I thought. I work with some of the...
Replies
1
Views
187
daydream6459
D
J
  • Locked
dear father please help me my name is ###, i have had ### heart attacks, ### strokes, ### way bypass, ### stents, and a pacemaker, i am no bum up till this happened i was a very hard working man, but now bills are too high for me to live, i live on ### dollars a day, can't eat much, can't get...
Replies
3
Views
292
P
  • Locked
dearest in the lord pray that god will give me his grace to pass through this ### days fast
Replies
5
Views
258
M
  • Locked
Dear Lord, These few past years have been like a roller coaster for me. The high point being blessed with a beautiful daughter. The low points are marriage, fertility, career, and financial problems. Life has been difficult enough as it is, but now I have just lost my job at my daycare. I was...
Replies
5
Views
357
MelissaS1
M
P
  • Locked
Dear God, I give my life to you to take control. I am a divorcee with one child. Things are not going well for me financially. I have lost so much during the divorce and also got lots of debts including owing the R###,###.00 from the shortfall from the sale of the house. I would like to thank...
Replies
3
Views
230
daydream6459
D
C
  • Locked
I request you to pray for my ### who was a little bit rich but now to eat a square meal in a day is a problem. Please, I want you to pray over it so that God will come to our family's rescue. Please, because I need to further my education but no help, no one to help us. Please, for us, because I...
Replies
3
Views
202
S
  • Locked
please pray for my grand mother who is having CANCER medical science failed to cure but I believe my GOD JESUS can heal any diseases. My God is a good healer, physician, and my best friend. I need your all prayer, please pray also for salvation.
Replies
4
Views
423
I
  • Locked
this site is such a relief to those people like me hiding their sexuality to the world... in this site.. i can freely tell the world that i am gay and i am sex addict ... and ask for praying with me... i stop masturbating for two weeks.... and i know this Christian journey is still so far... i...
Replies
3
Views
245
daydream6459
D
Back
Top Bottom