Family Matters And Finance

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CORTEX

Guest
Please may my husband /### be in a better mood and still be employed.

Thanks.
 
O Divine Spirit,

Thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord, You are the true and living God. You rule over all things visible and invisible. You know our rising up and our sitting down. You know when we go out and when we come in. Lord I ask that You would grace peace unto ### and his wife right now. I pray Lord that You will fill ### with Your Holy Spirit. Empower him to fight fear, doubt, illness, or anger with unwavering faith in You. Lord I ask that ### is able to maintain employment according to Your plans. Thank You for hearing this prayer Lord. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Lord set a hedge around ### and keep her bless her husband and touch his attitude in Jesus name...Lord allow him to keep his job and bring him to a place that You alone place him in, thank You Lord for hearing us and keeping ### safe in Jesus name...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m ###. My parts of my feet and legs hurt hope heals fast. My mum’s (###) mental health is bad; keeps saying she wants to leave (as can’t stand much, as far as I know messes; think it means out of town; bad idea as my dad ###’s sick, can’t do much; needs surgery hope June not May, so enough...
Replies
10
Views
204
Please pray for ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###. Restoration and salvation. Father replace our stoney hearts with a heart of flesh, and a solemn conviction for your will and purpose, INJC Amen
Replies
8
Views
176
My mother passed away on May 15, and our family will hold her funeral service on May 23. These past few days, I have felt emotionally overwhelmed and absent-minded. I’ve especially struggled with sleeplessness and severe skin itching caused by stress and grief. What has been especially painful...
Replies
11
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom