Saved For A Reason

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdalton3
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jdalton3

Guest
dear father please help me my name is ###, i have had ### heart attacks, ### strokes, ### way bypass, ### stents, and a pacemaker, i am no bum up till this happened i was a very hard working man, but now bills are too high for me to live, i live on ### dollars a day, can't eat much, can't get all the heart meds i need, if you or anyone you may know that can help please send donations to ###, PO Box ###, ###, ### ###, you can check me out i'm no liar, i was in ### Hospital in ###, in the care of Dr ###, heart doc if you know any millionaires that might help please forward to them, thank you very much and god bless anything you can do, god bless you for any help at all..
 
Jesus bless this man to achieve a better finance. Amen.
 
Trust in God--the Infinite Source of healing and resolution. You will know what is yours to do, when it is time. I will keep you in prayers. God Bless.

The Lord is good to all, and his compassion is over all that he has made. --Psalm 145:9
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I keep trying to find my reason, my purpose. No one calls, no one visits, I can’t afford my home, gas, food, utilities. I honestly cannot see a reason to even be. Don’t think I’d ever commit suicide, so that’s not an option right now I guess. Everything fails. I struggle every day. Tired of...
Replies
13
Views
167
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over the reason why. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
147
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against, when looking for a reason or excuse. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom