Prayer For Our Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter chidinmajonathan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chidinmajonathan

Guest
I request you to pray for my ### who was a little bit rich but now to eat a square meal in a day is a problem. Please, I want you to pray over it so that God will come to our family's rescue. Please, because I need to further my education but no help, no one to help us. Please, for us, because I have fasted for his issue several times, still no help.
 
Lord help to rescue what is needed here! Amen.
 
Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 


Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name with all my heart, “That You will bless and encourage me to surrender all of me to You. I present and surrender to You my heart and my life. I give you my heart. Bless me to come to know You in all Your ways and love You with an insatiable (ravenous, unquenchable, greedy, huge) love. I surrender my thought life and appetites to You. Do what You need to do in me to make me whole in You. I give you permission to deliver me from me. Don’t let me be deceived. Don’t let me play the fool. If there is anything in my life that I place above my relationship with You, reveal it to me and do what You need to do to get my life in order. Help me get my priorities in order and keep my focus on You. If I have to say goodbye to friendships, relationships, or things in my life that You are not pleased with, I am willing. Lord Jesus help me and give me the strength to let it go.



Walk me back through my past and heal the wounds that are there. Heal me completely. Make me whole in You. Prepare me for what you have prepared for me. Make me ready for what you have ready for me. Show me the importance of and how to develop my skills. Show me how to always take God seriously, respect the things of God, and God’s Word. Anoint Me Lord Jesus when I am ready to do what You have called me to do. Teach me how to respect and protect that anointing. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. God do this for us all in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it!”





Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net, www.encourager.us





PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will save everyone in my family and everyone that I know that is not saved. I pray that they all will come to know You, love You, and obey You. God please do this for me and for the Kingdom of God. Thank You Jesus. Amen!"

If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Deuteronomy 30:8-9 &1Samuel 15:22)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Recently, our family has been facing many unexpected challenges that require a significant amount of money. In hopes of easing our financial burden, I invested in the stock market. However, shortly afterward, a series of unfavorable international events caused the market to decline sharply...
Replies
11
Views
189
Please pray for our families .forgive us for anything we to wspecially us parents.Pray for the spirit to be upon us every day and everytime . Pray for the father of my children to know what to do as a leader for us give him wisdom , give him knowledge Lord and a heart to forgive everyone ...
Replies
10
Views
120
We would like to request prayer, for a financial miracle, to get our monthly bills, to be come current this week, medical out of pocket expense, utilities, praying for an extension, so that, we will be able to get back on track, with our budget. We're are keeping the Faith, we can get through...
Replies
7
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom